ExhibitCraft is launching a contest where one lucky winner will receive a new trade show display and social media marketing package. The most qualified company will receive a revolutionary trade show marketing package, with a unique social media marketing component designed to add value to the program by generating “buzz” before, during and after the winner’s event. The social media “buzz” will help generate more leads, excitement and relationship to support the winner’s trade show events.
1. Contest Description. The ExhibitCraft trade show display contest is designed to encourage eligible companies to complete a survey of 10-questions in length about their trade show needs, trade show experiences and social media marketing usage. The contest application survey can be found at http://bit.ly/ecisurvey. A committee of industry experts will choose the winning entries and the prize will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by ExhibitCraft, Inc. (“ExhibitCraft”), a New Jersey corporation with the principal place of business at 22 Riverview Drive, Wayne, NJ 07470, USA.
3. Binding Agreement. In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. The Rules consist of the terms and conditions on this page and the Entry Form. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Contest or to win any of the prizes. You agree that registration for this Contest and/or a submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
4. Eligibility. The Contest is open to companies in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding U.S. territories. Registration opened on November 16, 2011. Registration ends December 16, 2011 at 11:50:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST). Deadline may be extended by choice of ExhibitCraft. Only one survey completion per entrant is allowed. In the case of duplicate or multiple entries from the same Entrant, then the first entry to arrive at the designated submission address (as determined by the “received by” date) will be accepted at the entry into the Contest. Internet access is required to register for the Contest. At the time of online survey completion, each Entrant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent U.S. legal resident (e.g. must be able to show proof of legal permanent resident, for example, a “green card”) and be over the age of 18. Employees, interns, contractors and official office-holders, as well as their immediate families, of ExhibitCraft, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of ExhibitCraft or other persons professionally connected with the Contest are not eligible to participate. The Contest is void where prohibited.
5. Contest Period. The Contest begins on November 16, 2011 at 6:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST). The first round entry deadline ends on December 16, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST). Deadline may be extended by choice of ExhibitCraft. The second round entry deadline will be announced in December (based on the volume of surveys our committee must review).
6. Who Can Register. Employees of companies who currently or wish to have a trade show presence are eligible to register and submit entries on behalf of their companies as defined by these Rules.
7. How to Enter. The registration period on the ExhibitCraft online contest application ends on December 16, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST). Deadline may be extended by choice of ExhibitCraft. Online survey submissions must be completed in entirety. Any submission not meeting the aforementioned criteria will be disqualified. ExhibitCraft accepts no responsibility for submissions lost or delayed, however caused.
8. Conduct. By entering the Contest, you and your Authorized Registrant agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules, which will also be posted on the ExhibitCraft blog.
Failure to comply with these Rules may result in your disqualification from the Contest. You further agree to comply with and be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. ExhibitCraft reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be; (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violating the Rules; (3) violating the terms of service, conditions of use or general rules or guidelines of any ExhibitCraft property or service or (4) failure to provide documentation verifying U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. residency. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Entrant concerning identity, postal address, ownership of rights or non-compliance with the Rules may result in the immediate disqualification of an Entrant from the Contest. ExhibitCraft further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion, infringes upon any third party right, violates any law or otherwise does not comply with these Rules.
9. Judging and Selection of Winners. Entries will be judged by a panel of “Guest Judges,” who are industry experts. There will be two (2) rounds of judging, followed by an interview. The first round of judging will result in semi-finalists that will be selected to enter a second final round. The winner will be selected after an interview phase.
10. Prize. The winner will win a trade show exhibit prize worth over $10,000 which includes a 10’ pop up trade show display with a mural, a banner stand display and also includes a 12-month social media marketing program.
11. Media Activity. By participating in this Contest, you agree and hereby grant ExhibitCraft permission to use your Contest submission for any purpose, such as, but not limited to, press and media communications, without any compensation or attribution to you. You also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the Contest. If you are selected as a finalist in either Round 1 or Round 2, and/or win the Contest, ExhibitCraft may use your name and likeness to administer and promote the Contest and to conduct media interviews and promotional events.
12. Privacy Notice. By participating in this Contest, you agree that ExhibitCraft can collect your personal information, and that if ExhibitCraft cannot collect the required data, you may not be eligible to participate in the Contest. Any personal information collected during the course of the Contest by ExhibitCraft will only be used for administering this Contest and for other purposes as outlined in these Rules. You give ExhibitCraft permission to contact you via e-mail and you will have the right to opt-out at any time.
13. General Conditions. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by ExhibitCraft’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of attempted first notification will forfeit his or her prize. Potential prize winners may be required to sign, notarize, and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, an I.R.S. Form W-9, within three (3) business days and provide any additional information that may be required by ExhibitCraft. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. ExhibitCraft is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes.
14. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO KEEP INDEMNIFIED EXHIBITCRAFT AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY ACT, DEFAULT OR OMISSION BY YOU AND/OR A BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY BY YOU SET FORTH HEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO KEEP INDEMNIFIED EXHIBITCRAFT AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES FOR OR IN RESPECT OF WHICH EXHIBITCRAFT WILL OR MAY BECOME LIABLE BY REASON OF OR RELATED OR INCIDENTAL TO ANY ACT, DEFAULT OR OMISSION BY YOU UNDER THESE RULES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RESULTING FROM OR IN RELATION TO ANY BREACH, NON-OBSERVANCE, ACT OR OMISSION WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, PURSUANT TO THESE RULES BY YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO HOLD EXHIBITCRAFT, ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR USE OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE WON.
16. Internet. ExhibitCraft is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. ExhibitCraft is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Contest materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. ExhibitCraft is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, ExhibitCraft reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
17. Winner List. The name of the winner will be announced on the Contest Website within one (1) week of the end of the Contest, which will be announced in December 2011 or January 2012, after a second round is launched.